Pageviews past week

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yes, its Thanksgiving

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving!

I give thanks to live in a country where we are free!  Each of us has the ability to become the greatest person we can become based on the principles of freedom and free enterprise.  I also give thanks for all those men and women who so bravely defend our country.  May God Bless each of you and keep you safe!

Thanksgiving has always been my most favorite time of the year.  I have so much to be thankful for!

Even though we are experiencing probably the toughest of economic times my generation has ever seen, I give thanks for my trade and my business.  I truly hope you can honestly say that about whatever you do.  I have had many people ask, "how can you love what you do so much"?  If I may, I would like to borrow a phrase from Shakespeare, "Let me count the ways".
  1. Jesus Christ was a carpenter, I would have loved to work with Him on a project.
  2. I got shocked when I was younger, don't tell OSHA
  3. I also learned that a toilet bowl is important in one's life , but a plumber, NOT
  4. Going from job to job, address to address, sort of makes the ADD go away
  5. "let there be light" that phrase was empowering
  6. Electricians know everything, right!
  7. Electrician or Doctor, easier to get a doctor!
  8. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, the biggest characters in the world are electricians
  9. you have to work with your brain and your hands
Last but not least:

  10.   Tools, yes, Tools and plenty of them

Hey folks, hope you stay safe, work safe and enjoy each and every day!

May God richly bless you and your family!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment